Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lake Sonoma race 3/24

written by Jon Ardell
I had a good race at Lake Sonoma. Didn't get in to the first single
track in great position and that may have hurt me a bit, but was able
to motor pretty evenly the entire race and pick off all but one of the
single speeders. And I don't feel burned out after this one like I
did for most of last week, which is a very good thing.

Alex finally broke through and won his race in the Sport class. Nice
work Mcswain now its time to upgrade you sandbagger!

I actually paced behind the best pro woman Katarina Nash (is that
her name Alex?) the entire race and was satisfied with just staying in
touch w/her. She's so fast, not to mention hot!

There were a handful of top Pros at this one, even Mark Weir missed
the Podium!! A handful of expert geared riders including East Bay
Bill beat me as well. Its a technical course, one that you would
enjoy Krage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home